WITH PEDRINHO & LINDA
5th-26th September 2018
8pm - 9:30pm
After talking with lots of passionate Zoukers, we have found a gap in the market for a monthly themed, weekly masterclass.
Allowing you to truly learn the full technique and understanding of the most crucial elements in Zouk.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Every month will have a new theme:
September: Head Movements
October: Spins & Turns
November: Suspensions & Counterbalance
- Each class is 1.5hrs
- Option to book monthly (4 classes) for £60
- Drop-ins allowed at £17 per class, for those with a busy schedule!
- Level: Intermediate+
- Booking details at the bottom of this event.
SEPTEMBER'S STRUCTURE - HEAD MOVEMENTS
WEEK 1 - TECHNIQUES TO GET IN AND OUT, STRUCTURE & SAFETY.
WEEK 2 - FINDING POINTS OF TRANSITIONS AND VARIATIONS WITH TURNS & SAFETY.
WEEK 3 - CHANGE OF MOMENTUM, LEADING VARIATIONS FROM DIFFERENT POSITIONS & SAFETY.
WEEK 4 - POLISHING, ADDING STYLE AND LINKING WITH TILTS, WAVES AND FLICKS. PLUS SAFETY TIPS.
HOW TO BOOK?
- Register for free via eventbrite to save your spot.
- Priority spaces go to those booking for the full month, registration for monthly bookings open July 1st - Payment needed within 31 days of registering by bank transfer.
- Drop-ins pay on the door, but you must register first (for free via Eventbrite) - registration open July 21st (if spaces are still available).
UK Dance Connexion
24 Haverstock Hill, NW3 2 BQ London, United Kingdom